Bach flower Impatiens:
Bach flower Impatiens can help with:
- Impatience and stress
- Irritation in the face of inertia
- A desire to handle everything quickly and efficiently
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than £ 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Gluten and allergen free
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group IV – Loneliness
More rest and greater patience thanks to Bach flower Impatiens
Impatiens is perfect for the impatient and irritable character. When you have this kind of temperament you will often be quick to think and act. Everything is performed hastily and you experience difficulties with waiting or hanging around.
A person in need of Impatiens can be very rude towards people who are slow and are often tempted to run someone down completely, or finish the job someone else is doing themselves. This type has noticeable body language; they will be looking nervously at their watch when in a hurry.
The Bach flower Impatiens can help you when you’re restless, irritable and capricious. It creates a better balance, so you can take your time and enjoy the normal rhythm of your life. This remedy also has a calming function if there is a trauma involved.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Impatiens:
For people who think and act too fast. When they’re sick, they want to be cured quickly. These people want everything to be done without lingering or hesitating. These people have trouble with being patient with people who are slow, they think that this slowness is wrong and a waste of time. They try to make other people act faster, in everything they do. They prefer to work ‘alone’ so they can do everything at their own tempo.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Impatiens helps to treat individuals who suffer from being impatient.