Bach flowers mix 104: Epilepsy in dogs
Bach flowers mix 104 can help to:
- Keep your dog quiet
- Reduce stress in your dog
- Let your dog conquer its fears
- Process the trauma of an epileptic seizure
Content 50 ml
- 1 bottle £ 35
- 2 bottles £ 65 Your advantage £ 5
- 3 bottles £ 87 Your advantage £ 18
How many bottles do you need?
- 1 bottle will last you about 1 month
- The first results will start to show after a few days or weeks *
- In my experience to get lasting results a period of three months is advised *
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
6 x 4 drops spread over the day or extra drops during hard times.
You can put the drops in their food or drinking water, or put it on something good or rub it on their nose
* Disclaimer: results may vary from animal to animal and are not based on scientific results.
How can Bach flowers help with epilepsy in dogs?
Epilepsy in dogs can have a physical as well as a psychosomatic cause. In either case, it’s important to treat the negative emotions causing or emanating from the epilepsy. I have successfully treated a great number of dogs myself with Bach flowers.
Too much energy
One of the common behaviours of dogs with epilepsy is hyperactivity. I witnessed this in my experience when treating epilepsy in dogs.
These dogs can be very quiet one moment, but are unable to help themselves the next. When this energy becomes too much for them, it may be a trigger for an epileptic seizure. Bach flowers mix 104 can help your dog to be calmer.
Stress is never good. It has harmful consequences for humans as well as dogs. Stress is more than often a factor that triggers an epileptic seizure. Stress can be treated very well with Bach flowers mix 104.
Some dogs have epileptic seizures more frequently in certain situations, for example when there are fireworks or when someone unknown is visiting. This suggests that fear plays a major role in causing epileptic seizures. Bach flowers mix 104 can help your dog to get over these fears.
Witnessing an epileptic seizure from your dog may scare you as an owner and in some cases, this can cause further trauma for your dog. Bach flowers mix 104 can help your dog process these traumatic experiences.
Add to shopping cart