Bach flowers mix 76: Bullying at school
Bach flowers mix 76 helps to:
- Raise the feeling of self-worthiness
- Avoid being ashamed of yourself
- Remain in contact with friends
- Overcome your fears of going to school
- Remain positive
Content 50 ml
3 bottles £ 57.00 Your discount £ 30.00
- 2 bottles £ 46.00 Your discount £ 12.00
- 1 bottle £ 29.00
How many bottles do you need?
- 1 bottle will last you about 1 month
- The first results will start to show after a few days or weeks *
- In my experience to get lasting results a period of three months is advised *
- The dosage is 6 x 4 drops per day, put directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- Hint: Trickle your daily dose (24 drops) in a bottle of water and drink it throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Bullying at school causes emotional problems! Bach flower essences help you handle them!
Loss of self-confidence
Being the target of bullying has some major consequences for your self-confidence. The victim will become insecure and feel inferior that can cause serious problems socially and emotionally later in life. Bach flower essences help your child to have more self-confidence and self-belief.
Victims of bullying will start having stomach-aches or be sicker more often. This is often a result of school bullying. The fear of going to school will be physically expressed so they are able to stay at home. Bach flower essences help to have the strength and courage and overcome those fears.
One of the causes for depression with children is school bullying. When bullying happens over a long period of time this can lead to dejection and in extreme cases to thoughts of suicide or even the act of suicide. Through Bach flower essences it is possible to stay positive and not get dragged into negativity.
Victims of bullying rarely talk about the bullying. They often feel it is their own fault or they are embarrassed because they are not “popular”. Bach flower essences will help you see that others aren’t superior and you shouldn’t be ashamed.
Lots of children who are bullied will isolate themselves. They will sit in a corner of the playgrounds by themselves, won’t play with others and avoid any contact. This way they hope not to be a target for bullying. flower essences will reduce the need to isolate by giving back self-confidence and feeling of self-worth so they make contact again with their peers.
Add to shopping cart