Bach flowers mix 102: Uncleanliness of dogs
Bach flowers mix 102 helps your dog:
- Stop peeing in the house
- Be less anxious
- Increase his or her confidence
- Deal with stress
- Enhance his feeling of independence
Content 50 ml
3 bottles £ 57.00 Your discount £ 30.00
- 2 bottles £ 46.00 Your discount £ 12.00
- 1 bottle £ 29.00
How many bottles do you need?
- 1 bottle will last you about 1 month
- The first results will start to show after a few days or weeks *
- In my experience to get lasting results a period of three months is advised *
6 x 4 drops spread over the day or extra drops during hard times.
You can put the drops in their food or drinking water, or put it on something good or rub it on their nose
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from animal to animal and are not based on scientific results.
How to stop the dog from peeing in the house? The solution; Bach flowers mix 102!
An unclean dog can be a problem. But it isn’t only puppies who suffer this way. When an adult dog suddenly starts peeing in the house this can be a big problem, especially when you know that you have educated your dog to be clean. The problem occurs all of a sudden and can have a number of causes. Mostly they are related to the emotions of your dog.
Anxiety & stress from staying alone at home
One of the most frequent problems and related causes of a dog peeing in the house is separation anxiety. Dogs that can’t be alone, can suffer from anxiety and stress. Your dog pees in the house in your absence. Your dog is suffering from tension causing him to have to pee faster. Bach flowers can help your dog to be calmer and deal better with stress.
Lack of confidence
Uncleanliness can also occur with submissive dogs. Maybe you are too dominant for your dog, this will make your dog develop a lack of confidence. Bach flowers can boost your dog’s confidence again.
Need for attention
When your dog is feeling that he’s not getting enough attention from you, he can start to pee in the house to get your attention. If this works, your dog will keep doing it. Bach flowers can help your dog so that he doesn’t demand all your attention and he will be inclined to be more independent.
Has your dog started peeing in the house? Remember, there can also be a medical reason. Be sure to visit the vet to rule out a medical problem.
Add to shopping cart