What are Bach flower essences?
Bach flower essences are extracts from flowers which have a positive effect on emotional imbalances and mood swings such as fear, dejection, lack of self-confidence, stress and worrying.
The name comes from Dr. Edward Bach (1886 – 1936) who discovered this healing method at the beginning of the last century. For more than 70 years these flower essences have proved useful for children as well as adults for all kinds of emotional problems. Sleep problems, fear of failure, exam fear, ADHD, sadness, guilt, concentration problems. These are all but a few examples where Bach Flower Essences have been successfully used with good results.
How Bach flower essences work
Bach Flower Essences have the quality and ability to change a negative emotion into a positive one. For instance a person with a low self-esteem will, after taking specific flower essences, start to believe in him or herself again and will be more self-confident dealing with the day-to-day things.
Negative emotions are not suppressed but turned into the opposite positive emotional state. For example, fear of failure into self-confidence or impatience into calmness and tranquillity.
Bach Flower Essences are 100 % natural and can successfully be used by children and adults. They are completely safe and harmless. There are no side effects, you cannot over dose and they are not addictive. They can be used in combination with other medication and/or other forms of treatment including homeopathy without interference.
Applications and usage
Bach Flower Essences can be applied in a vast number of areas. They work on all aspects of psychological and emotional health. There are 38 different Bach Flower Essences each of them acts on a specific emotional state. Most of the time up to 6 different flower essences are mixed into a treatment bottle which will address a specific problem.
More info about Bach flower remedies
What are Bach flower remedies?
- Liquid plant extracts
- Discovered by the homeopath Dr. Edward Bach
- They change negative emotions into positive ones
- 100% natural
Bach flower mixes vs Singular Bach flowers
- Mixes of different original Bach flower remedies
- Bach flowers selected according to your problems
- My mixes are not available in shops or pharmacies
- Content of 50 ml instead of 10 ml
Why choose Tom Vermeersch?
- Over 30 years of experience
- Over 10,000 satisfied customers
- Recognized psychologist and diploma holding Bach flower therapist
- Free personal advice
- Free shipping
Want to know more about Bach flower remedies? Read the FAQ!
Download our mobile app
- Information about the 38 Bach Flowers
- Problem solver
- Get reminders to take your drops
- Ask for free advice
Bach flowers and children
- Bach flowers mix 55: Hyperactivity & concentration problems
- Bach flowers mix 82: Puberty
- Bach flowers mix 74: Exam stress
- Bach flowers mix 64: Social/Emotional issues
- Bach flowers mix 57: Divorce of the parents
- Bach flowers mix 66: Teenagers in distress
- Bach flowers mix 90: Baby colic
- Bach flowers mix 76: Bullying at school
- Bach flowers mix 46: Bedwetting
Bach flowers and women
- Bach flowers mix 51: Weight loss
- Bach flowers mix 69: Getting pregnant
- Bach flowers mix 40: Menopause
- Bach flowers mix 53: Pregnancy
- Bach flowers mix 60: Pre period symptoms
Bach flowers and dejection
Bach flowers and stress
- Bach flowers mix 71: Stress
- Bach flowers mix 84: Breathing problems
- Bach flowers mix 83: Professional Exhaustion
- Bach flowers mix 56: Divorce
- Bach flowers mix 42: Concentration problems
- Bach flowers mix 43: Headaches
- Bach flowers mix 48: Hyperactivity & concentration problems in adults
- Bach flowers mix 77: High sensitivity
- Bach flower super mix 5: Stressful times:
Bach flowers and fear
- Bach flowers mix 85: Anxiety
- Bach flowers mix 91: Fear of flying
- Bach flowers mix 44: Performance anxiety
- Bach flowers mix 45: Commitment phobia
- Bach flowers mix 49: Panic attacks
- Bach flowers mix 78: Separation anxiety
- Bach flowers mix 98: Fear of driving
Bach flowers and cravings
Bach flowers and physical complaints
- Bach flowers mix 97: Allergy
- Bach flowers mix 87: Sleep problems
- Bach flowers mix 41: Libido
- Bach flowers mix 47: Fatigue
- Bach flowers mix 94: Chronic pain in joints & muscles
- Bach flowers mix 96: High Blood Pressure
Bach flowers and mental complaints