Popular Bach Flower remedies
Facebook fans about Bach Flower Advice
Hi, would just like to say that I've been taking Bach remedy mix 40 for nearly 3 months and the results have been amazing! Virtually all the symptoms I was experiencing have disappeared. No more night sweats, sleeping better, anxiety and palpitations no more, much calmer and less irritable. This potion has literally changed my life and my husband has the wife he married back!
i just thought I would let you know that my adorable Labrador has just had the most amazing results from your personalised mix of Bach Flowers.
Sasha has been suffering from an exceptional dry crusty nose which had developed into open sores despite intensive treatment from a number of vets.
The results are amazing she now has a beautiful healthy pink nose without a sore or blemish in sight.
You are an amazing guy Tom and I can't Thank You enough for taking away Sasha's discomfort and restoring her back to normal.
Absoloutely amazing, and all through asking questions, not one hands on treatment, no stress visiting vet clinics.
I would not hesitate to use your services again and will certainly be recommending you to anyone who needs help with their beloved pets.
More info about Bach flower remedies
What are Bach flower remedies?
- Liquid plant extracts
- Discovered by the homeopath Dr. Edward Bach
- They change negative emotions into positive ones
- 100% natural
Bach flower mixes vs Singular Bach flowers
- Mixes of different original Bach flower remedies
- Bach flowers selected according to your problems
- My mixes are not available in shops or pharmacies
- Content of 50 ml instead of 10 ml
Why choose Tom Vermeersch?
- Over 30 years of experience
- Over 10,000 satisfied customers
- Recognized psychologist and diploma holding Bach flower therapist
- Free personal advice
- Free shipping
Want to know more about Bach flower remedies? Read the FAQ!
New! Download our mobile app
- Information about the 38 Bach Flowers
- Problem solver
- Get reminders to take your drops
- Ask for free advice