Bach flower Wild Rose:
Bach flower Wild Rose helps you to:
- Feel motivation and interest in life again
- Counteract apathy
- Rid yourself of a lack of inner motivation, just letting life go by
- Lose your lack of interest and indifference
- Experience joy not sadness
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than £ 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Gluten and allergen free
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group III – Insufficient interest in present circumstances
Taking an active interest in life again thanks to Bach flower Wild Rose
Wild Rose is the remedy that’s used when you don’t have enthusiasm or ambition to change something in your life, causing you to potter around without any passion or motivation. You have a tendency to become apathetic and withdraw from everything and everyone around you. A setback is seen as something normal that is part of your daily life.
If you’re a Wild Rose-type, you can feel emotionally blunted. You don’t experience happiness or sadness; you aren’t enthusiastic but you aren’t depressed either. This can make for a lack of energy or courage to take on new things. You don’t take initiative anymore; you feel you are fading away.
Bach flower Wild Rose can help you to experience inner enthusiasm for life again. This way you can live in a satisfied way instead of letting everything pass you by without interest.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Wild Rose:
These are people who just accept everything, everything that happens, and just let life pass them by. They take life as it is, without doing something to ameliorate the situation and to find joy again. These people submit without complaint.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Wild Rose is used to treat feelings of apathy. When used correctly, Bach Flower Essence Wild Rose helps to channel mental energy into regaining the focus we need.Read the complete article