Bach flower Pine:
Bach flower Pine helps with:
- Feelings of guilt
- Never being satisfied with yourself
- Recognizing real shortcomings and learning from them
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than £ 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Gluten and allergen free
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group VI – Despondency or Despair
Forgiving yourself and others thanks to Bach flower Pine
When you’re constantly blaming yourself, even when mistakes are made by others, then you need Pine. You experience feelings of remorse and make apologies, even when you have done nothing wrong.
This remedy is for the ever-present feelings of guilt, from things of the past as well as recent events. You are often discontented with the results of your actions and you think things could have been better.
Bach flower pine helps you to value and appreciate yourself. You will be able to be happy with what you’re doing and won’t have to explain yourself just because you’re feeling guilty.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Pine:
For people who blame themselves. They always think they could have done better, even when successful. These people are never satisfied with the results they achieved themselves. These hard workers suffer from the many mistakes they take responsibility for. They even feel responsible for the mistakes of others.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Pine helps individuals who suffer from feeling excessive guilt.Read the complete article