Bach flower Olive:
Bach flower Olive helps when you feel:
- Completely exhausted
- A great deal of physical and/or mental exhaustion
- Everything is a burden
- You need more vitality
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than £ 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Gluten and allergen free
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group III – Insufficient interest in present circumstances
Reinforced energy and vigour thanks to Bach flower Olive
The Olive-remedy is for people whose batteries are completely rundown. This exhaustion is the consequence of too much work or feeling too tense. Once you’ve exhausted your powers, life itself becomes tough. There is no more joy to be experienced.
There could be mental and/or physical exhaustion. Certain living conditions, such as physical ailments, can make for decreasing energy levels.
The Bach flower Olive can help to recover your lost energy. It can also be used if you’re still feeling weak or tired after being ill.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Olive:
For people who have suffered mentally and/or physically and are so exhausted that they have the feeling that they no longer have any energy left to make any effort. Daily life is a hard task and there is an absence of joy for these people.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Olive is used to treat people suffering from exhaustion after considerable mental or physical effort.Read the complete article