Bach flower Honeysuckle:
Bach flower Honeysuckle helps with:
- Retreating into nostalgia
- Being stuck in the good old days
- Learning to let go of the past
- Letting go of painful experiences from the past
- Glorification of the past, nostalgia
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than £ 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Gluten and allergen free
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group III – Insufficient interest in present circumstances
Letting go of the past thanks to Bach flower Honeysuckle
People who are stuck in the past miss a great deal of life. They are obsessed with events from the past. This can range from thoughts about childhood to regret about mistakes or missed opportunities. People who need Bach flower Honeysuckle often say ‘if only’, or spend all their time thinking about ‘the good old days’.
When you’re thinking about the past too often, you can have insufficient attention for important things in the here and now. Unpleasant memories can have a disturbing effect – they can have repercussions on your dreams and nightmares.
Honeysuckle can help you cherish memories without losing sight on the meaning of life in the present. You will be able to point your thoughts to your daily life and the future, and put the past into perspective. Because of this, you can think about experiences and memories without those thoughts dominating your life. This Bach flower helps you to take the necessary steps forward.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Honeysuckle:
For those who live in the past too much, this can range from positive to negative memories. These people don’t count on the fact that their once-known happiness can be experienced again in the here and now and in the future.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Honeysuckle is an effective way to treat people who have a tendency to live in the past.Read the complete article