Bach flower Holly:
Bach flower Holly helps ease:
- Jealousy and envy
- Malicious delight
- Inner suffering without a known cause
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than £ 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Gluten and allergen free
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group V – Over-sensitivity to influences and ideas
Not begrudging others’ success and love - thanks to Bach flower Holly
Holly is the remedy for jealousy, envy and suspicion. These emotions can lead to temper outbursts because they are felt so strongly. This Bach flower decreases temper tantrums.
Bach flower Holly can help you when you become too agitated, too quickly, when you experience jealousy or are distrustful. It helps you be more empathetic so that you can understand situations as they occur around you.
This remedy changes hate and jealousy into loving understanding. General love develops and we accept what others achieve in their lives.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Holly:
For people who sometimes have thoughts of jealousy, envy, revenge and excess suspicion. Holly can be used in response to various forms of annoyance or teasing.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Holly is an effective way to treat individuals struggling with malevolent feelings.Read the complete article