Bach flower Heather:
Bach flower Heather helps those who are:
- Incapable of being alone
- Isolating themselves
- Trying to get all the attention
- Not thinking much about themselves at all
Content 20 ml
Recommended treatmentAdd to shopping cart Fast delivery - Free shipping on orders of more than £ 30.00
How long is the treatment?
- You take the Bach flower while your complaint is present. If after some time you have not experienced any improvement, it is advisable to ask for a personal Bach flower mix.
Intake and dosage
- Minimum 4x2 drops per day
- Directly on the tongue or dissolve in water
- When dissolved in water, drink the water at intervals throughout the day
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Gluten and allergen free
- Frequently Asked Questions
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person and are not based on scientific results.
Group IV – Loneliness
Listening more to what others have to say thanks to Bach flower Heather
Dr. Bach called those in need of Heather, ‘stickers’, because they like to be close to a person to talk to them. They like to touch the person, like poking or grabbing someone in the side or arm, to try and keep their attention.
This remedy is used when you focus too much on yourself and your own problems. If you can’t think about anything else, then Heather will help you. Heather is a Bach flower that can support you when you are incapable of being alone and always need the company of others.
The Bach flower Heather can help to improve how well you listen to other people’s stories. You will be more helpful and your empathetic ability will increase. Because of this you will feel less lonely, people feel heard and they will try and visit you again. This Bach flower helps to clear your mind, helping you to spread your attention across several important life questions that are playing a part in your life.
What Dr. Bach says about Bach flower Heather:
Heather is for people who always have the need for the company of others, in order to talk to them. They get impatient when they have no one around them. They cannot be alone.
Loosely translated from: The twelve healers and other remedies - Dr. E. Bach
Add to shopping cart
The Bach Flower Essence Heather is the remedy for people who tend to worry too much about themselves.Read the complete article